Release Date: July 4, 2016
There’s a regional wellness program that’s helping farmers and those in the agricultural industry by providing services exactly where they’re needed – the farm!
Unable to view video? Click HERE.
Source: Wisconsin Dairy News. Released July 4, 2016.
About Wisconsin Dairy News
Working together with Discover Mediaworks, the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board develops 90-second television news segments covering a variety of dairy business stories from around the state. These stories air weekly during the local news on the following Wisconsin stations during the times noted:
- WAOW TV 9 – Wausau, Fridays 6:00-6:30 PM and Mondays 6:00-7:00 AM
- WYOW TV 34 – Eagle River, Fridays 6:00-6:30 PM and Mondays 6:00-7:00 AM
- WXOW TV 19 – La Crosse, Tuesdays 6:00-6:30 AM
- WQOW TV 18 – Eau Claire, Mondays 6:00-6:30 AM
- WKOW TV 27 – Madison, Mondays 5:30-6:00 AM
- WFRV TV 5 – Green Bay, Fridays 12:00-12:30 PM
- WJMN TV 3 – Marquette, MI, Fridays 1:00-1:30 PM, EST
To watch past segments of Wisconsin Dairy News, http://www.americasdairyland.com/ddm-videos/wisconsin-dairy-news.