Thrivent Choice, a program offered by Thrivent Financial that allows eligible members age 16 and older the power to recommend how Thrivent distributes some of its charitable outreach funds.
“We encourage all Thrivent members to check if they qualify for Choice Dollars. It’s a great way to support charitable organizations of your choice. We’re grateful for every Choice Dollar we receive.” – Shaya Hintz, Rural Health Initiative Program Manager
How It Works:
- Eligible Thrivent members receive Choice Dollars, money that can be given to enrolled organizations of his/her choice.
- Members choose a charitable organization to receive their Choice Dollars.
- Thrivent sends a check to the charitable organization on behalf of the member.
Directing Choice Dollars is easy.
- Online: Simply go to Thrivent.com/thriventchoice to learn more and find program terms and conditions.
- Phone: Call 800-847-4836 and say “Thrivent Choice” after the prompt.
Additional Thrivent Choice Resources
Thank you for considering the Rural Health Initiative. Together, we can do even more to help strengthen communities through improved and sustained health and wellness.