The Rural Health Initiative’s signature fundraiser is just around the corner, and it is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Whether you’ve attended in past years, or are a newbie to the event, we invite you to attend for a fun-filled evening. 100% of proceeds goes directly back into the program to provide “Kitchen Wellness” (preventive health screenings, health coaching, and referral information) to local farmers, agribussinesses, and agriculturists in Outagamie, Waupaca, and Shawano counties.
4th Annual Wine & Cheese Tasting
Friday, April 24th
Crystal Falls Banquet Hall, New London
7:00 – 10:00p
Check out the fun from last year’s event:
As an attendees to the 4th Annual Wine & Cheese Tasting, you will enjoy:
- 38 varieties of cheese
- 46 varieties of wine
- 6 local brews from Pigeon River Brewing
- Soda and Water
- Energetic Social Crowd – lots of mingling
- Wine Pull
- Plinko – new this year!
- Silent Auction
- Bucket Raffle
- and more….
- In Advance (thru 4/23) : $25 (cash or check, in advance. Call 715-524-1488 to reserve your tickets), OR $27 (credit-debit, online only)
- At Door (on 4/24): $30 (cash or check), $32 (credit-debit)
Event Sponsors include:
- Larsen Cooperative, a part of CHS Inc.
- First State Bank
- Outagamie Area Dairy Promotions
- Waupaca Area Dairy Promotions
- Milk Source, LLC
THANK YOU for your support!
- Buy tickets (via online, call RHI Main Office at 715-524-1488, or in-person with any RHI staff). Buy 1 for you, 1 or more for a friend(s).
- Share this post (from our website). Click “Share This” below and selecting the method you prefer: Facebook, Twitter, Email, or Google+.
- Email the Event Flyer to friends and family. To download, click here.
- “LIKE” and “SHARE” RHI Facebook Page and event-related posts:
Disclaimer: Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol.