An employee of Rural Health Initiative received this picture from a friend, most likely from somewhere on social media, although we don’t know exactly from where. What do you think; could Santa Claus have been a farmer?
10 Reasons Why Santa Claus Could Have Been a Farmer
- He works all year, just to give his stuff away.
- He’s good with livestock.
- He knows how to get by with the same equipment season after season.
- He works oustide, even in bad weather.
- He’s good with kids.
- His wife is an excellent cook.
- He could stand to lose a few pounds (see reason #6).
- He’s used to getting in and out of tight places.
- He covers a lot of ground in a hurry when the pressure is on.
- He takes care of the needs of the whole world.
#10 is our our favorite. Merry Christmas!