Stop by the Rural Health Initiative (RHI) booth at the Greater Wisconsin Farm Expo from 9:00AM – 3:30PM on February 2nd & 3rd, 2016 at the Central Wisconsin Convention & Expo Center in Rothschild, WI.
FREE admission, FREE parking, and FREE health screenings for all attendees.
FREE Health Screenings
An Outreach Health Coordinator from the Rural Health Initiative and a dental hygienist will be on-site at the Greater WI Farm Expo will be providing free health screenings to attendees.
FREE Oral Cancer screening – Wednesday 2/3 only. No advance sign-up required. First come, first served.
$ 35 Flu Shots– both days. Cash, check, or debit/credit accepted.
Plus, learn more about the Rural Health Initiative, including additional complimentary health screenings services available to farm families and agribusinesses within Marathon County.
Additional Greater WI Farm Expo Details
- FREE Admission and FREE Parking
- Special Guest Jerry Apps, Wisconsin book author. Apps grew up on a farm in the 1940’s and 50’s and his stories often include one-room schools and “farming before and after the advent of electricity.” He will share stories at 11AM and 1PM on Tuesday and at Noon on Wednesday.
- New farm equipment and products will be displayed by area manufacturers and distributors. More than 100 company reps will be on-hand to discuss farming needs for the Spring Planting Season.
- Various other displays include Marathon County Extension, the Master Gardeners and North Central Technical College.
- Meet Wisconsin’s Alice in Dairyland, Teyanna Loether, on Tuesday.
About North Country Enterprises
The Greater Wisconsin Farm Expo is coordinated by North Country Enterprises, a proud supporter of AgrAbility of Wisconsin, an organization that assists injured and disabled farmers to continue farming.
About the Rural Health Initiative
The Rural Health Initiative is a not-for-profit organization serving the on-site agricultural communities of Northeast and Central Wisconsin. Trained healthcare professionals provide convenience, confidential, and complimentary Kitchen Wellness – preventive health screenings, health coaching, and referral information – to improve and sustain the health and safety of farm families.