6th Annual Wine & Cheese Tasting (New London, WI)
Join us for a fun-filled evening that supports a great cause – the local farming communities of Shawano, Waupaca, and Outagamie counties. Get your tickets today!
Friday, April 21, 2017
1500 Handschke Dr, New London, WI 54961
Download the event poster (PDF) HERE.
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors:
First State Bank, Larsen Cooperative, Waupaca Dairy Promotions, Quantum Dairy LLC, and GreenStone Financial.
Get Tickets Now!
Purchase in-person at Festival Foods in New London OR online.
Admission to the event includes the opportunity to taste-test all of the following:
- 25 types of cheese
- 40 varieties of wine
- 4 local brews (beer) + 3 soda pop flavors from Pigeon River Brewing Company
- Flatbread samples from Shawano Area Dairy Promotions
- ….and all the water, soda, and chocolate milk your heart desires!
In addition, there will be a variety of events and activities, including:
- Silent Auction. Be the highest bidder to take home our one-of-a-kind items. Green Bay Packer autographed footballs, local sports tickets, hand-crafted wooden items — and more.
- Bucket raffles
- Lucky Udders paddle stick
- Money Tree. Sponsored by Premier Community Bank, you’ll have a 1 in 54 chances to win at least $200.