Dodge the Visit, Get Quick Care with ThedaCare E-Visits
Imagine yourself or child getting professional healthcare advice within 60 minutes—without stepping foot outside your home. Convenient, huh? The good news is that it’s possible with e-visits (electronic visits) from your local healthcare providers.
ThedaCare, for example, offers electronic, virtual visits with a ThedaCare healthcare provider for various minor conditions for a minimal fee. You simply log into your personal online MyThedaCare account, and then select “Begin an E-Visit” from the Visit tab. The service fee is $35 and is paid electronically using a credit or debit card (which is not charged until the e-visit has been completed). You’ll be asked to answer the questionnaire and you’ll receive a response generally ranging between 30min to a few hours.
Quick ThedaCare E-Visit Stats
- How to Get Started: Create a personal account at mythedacare.org. It’s important you not share your account username and password with others.
- Average time for patient to receive a complete plan of care: 36 minutes
- Conditions treated: stomach flu, sinus illness, urinary tract infections, athlete’s foot, diaper rash, acne, pink eye, lice, seasonal and environmental allergies, canker sore, ringworm
- Ease of Use: 98%: of patients find e-visits “easy” or “very easy” to use
- Health Savings Account (HSA)—Friendly: Submit your receipt to your Health Savings Account
This new care option is available to patients who have a MyThedaCare account. If you don’t have an account, it’s easy to sign up for MyThedacare to take advantage of this new service. E-visits are available via MyThedaCare 5 days a week, Monday through Friday 7 AM until 5 PM. If you submit an e-visit after 5 PM, or on Saturday or Sunday, expect a response the next business day. If a response is unclear or you do not receive a response, or your symptoms get worse, you should call your clinic.