Blueberries: Why They’re All the Rage
Blueberries are all the rage right now, and rightfully so. With less than 100 calories per cup (approximately 84, to be more exact), these adorable blue bombshells sure pack the punch.
5 Reasons Blueberries Are All the Rage
- Heart-friendly. Combine blueberries with strawberries and reduce your risk of a heart attack by up to 33 percent.
- Nutrient dense. Packed to the brim with nutrients, blueberries provide you fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, manganese, and more!
- Anti-aging. Packed with antioxidants, these which help keep Father Time from creeping in too close.
- Low on the glycemic index, which helps control appetite, delay hunger cues and reduce big fluctuations of blood sugar levels.
- G-I friendly. Consumption of blueberries can help regulate your gastrointestinal track.
Snack on, and without any guilt!
Source: Dr. Axe: https://draxe.com/health-benefits-blueberries/